What is Scrip?
Scrip cards are prepaid gift cards that you can use at your favorite stores. At no extra cost to you, a percentage of the card’s value is donated to the PEF by the vendor. Each year, the Scrip program raises more than $100,000 for Piedmont schools.
Which gift cards can I buy through the Scrip program?
To name just a few, we have gift cards for purchase to Amazon (2.5%), Berkeley Bowl (4%), Nordstrom (4%), Mulberry’s Market (5%), Peet’s (8%), Safeway (4%), See’s (20%), Target (2.5%) and more!* See this order form for a list of all the cards we always we have in stock.
There are also 750+ brands available to purchase online through the Shop with Scrip program – see more details below!
I’m sold! How can I buy Scrip gift cards?
Scrip can be purchased through several easy ways:
- Directly from our Beach Scrip team
- You can make an order through us at any time and we will deliver the gift cards. Please check the BPO Slate to contact us
- We also have periodic events on the blacktop, usually close to holidays, in which we sell Scrip. Check the Beach newsletter for details
- Order online directly through the PEF website
- You also have the option to set up a standing monthly order of at least $200, and your Scrip will be delivered to your door!
- Order online through “Shop with Scrip”, where you can buy physical OR eGift cards
- If you’re like us and prefer ecards to physical gift cards, you’re in luck! You can order gift cards for over 750 of the most popular brands, from groceries to coffee to entertainment to gas
- If you’re interested in this option, please contact us and we will send you the online invitation
*Percentages indicate the rebate that is automatically donated to PEF by the vendor when you purchase a gift car